Wednesday 10 February 2010

Interviewing Prospective Students

Today I got the opportunity to interview prospective students along with Jodie and Graham. I loved it, any role with authority it always a winner. There was only 3 candidates throughout the morning so we didn't really get a big enough scope of work for me and Jodie to make a sound judgement seeing as we were little interview virgins - and also none of the work was mind blowing (not entirely sure if I should disclose that..).

You learn so much about what not to do in an interview just by watching someone else, it's crazy. But to be honest it's all common sense anyway. One guy was entirely himself, had a crack on with Graham about football, shook our hands, looked us in the eye - lovely old job, winner by a mile. None of them had any questions... hmmmm FAIL. I had a list as long as my arm when I came, how could you not have any questions? The mind boggles.

No comments: