Sunday 7 November 2010

First post since Peru, I am in trouble.

I am so very behind. I'm in denial that I even have to start doing work and the minimal motivation that existed before I went definitely does not reside in me any more; I will not do any work.

I have such an overwhelming amount to write about that it almost seems pointless starting. I thought I'd start small, with a brief overview of my current situation:

I have spent the last 2 and 1/2 months volunteering in Peru. Consequently, I have missed half of the first term of my final year. I have a dissertation to write. I have a sizeable amount of work to catch up on. And I have no interest in any of it. Brilliant.

Baby steps, I logged into my blog for the first time since May. Maybe tomorrow I'll write something worth reading.

No comments: