Friday 12 November 2010

I have too much to write about.

I don't know where to start.

I don't feel as though I can write about my time in Peru on here. At least not in the conventional story telling sense. I can't sit and write up everything that happened and post a million pictures all with their own anecdotes. Not because I don't want to share my experiences, but because I don't feel that anyone will really benefit from it. My experiences will be developed throughout my AVC and PPD modules in much more productive ways. I don't want to stress myself out trying to frantically recall everything I did, through a series of extensive evaluations, research projects and my own exhibition I will hopefully not only tell my story, but help to inspire others to act upon the ever increasing development issues that threaten third world countries.

No comments: