Tuesday 10 November 2009

Competition Briefs

Whilst I'm tying together the loose ends of my print research I'm starting to have a look for some live briefs that enable me to apply the skills I've learnt. I need to emphasise that I do not aim to have completed any responses to briefs by the end of this project (as I still have to compile my print resource book and evaluate my learning process), simply by selecting a brief and recognising the potential of my print skills, maybe coming up with a starting point, I'd be comfortable that I had made progress.

Some of the briefs that I'm interested in at the minute are as follows:

GET CREATIVE AND RAISE MONSTER MUNCH'S PROFILE AMONGST STUDENTS - Pretty much sums it up; come up with imaginative ways to promote Monster Munch as the number one student snack.

CREATE ILLUSTRATIONS AROUND THE ICONIC O2 LANDMARK THAT RELATE TO 3 KEY THEMES - Again, as stated. An image of the o2 is provided and you have to create 3 separate illustrations to represent music, family entertainment and sport.

D&AD - ILLUSTRATION BRIEF - Create an illustration for Don't Panic based around the theme of resistance.

THE PENGUIN DESIGN AWARD - Design a whole new cover look for the classic children's book 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

No comments: