Sunday 3 January 2010

I ACTUALLY DID SOME WORK THAT I LIKE?!

Ahhhhh this feels pretty good! The first person to point out the complete and utter irrelevance of this will 100% have each of their limbs snapped in two - do not test me.

I said I wanted to start drawing again, so I did. Logic tells me that the perfect time would be when I'm sat watching tv and my hands are rendered otherwise useless. There I was just drawing this and that from this month's Vogue, then I drew a picture or Riley Keough and just didn't stop.. I don't know why I love it so much, I just do. I like to recreate things with pencil - not an overly useful talent in the design world but I think I'm pretty good at it - this was all done by eye, no tracing involved. Here's the scan of my drawing and the original page, they're not exactly the same because the pages of my sketchbook are proportioned differently but I tried to make as few changes as possible - also, in real life you can actually read the text in the boxes. Ahhh yey.




No comments: